Monday, October 25, 2010

Good day

So yesterday didn't turn out to bad. I reconnected with my friend Sammy. It was cool cause I haven't talked to her since she moved to Mt.Pleasant to go to CMU. Fighting practice went good, got more bruises and such from the fights. I got to talk to my girlfriend the rest of the day. Watched Constantine and watched Gladiator. As for the whole moving on thing it's going a lot better. My new gf Amanda is really helping and so are my friends, even if I have been a royal prick to them because of being all sad and shit. I just hope they aren't too pissed with me. I got band practice today and hopefully we can start working on our covers so we can get them out of the way and start writing stuff. So as the blog says I feel like today is gonna be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment