Sunday, January 30, 2011

So...Yeah

So last night was awesome. My friend Chris had a scary game night at his where we had someone play Dead Space 2 and we watched with all the lights off. Well it was cool the game didn't scare me to much, but that is probably just because I wasn't playing it lol. The only sad part is that Chris was sick most of the day so he couldn't make it down to chill. He came down for a little bit later on in the night, but for the most part we asked him to rest.
The only sad part is now I sit in Chris's room as he cuddles with my friend/ex girlfriend. I don't mind it because we are both over the past it just sucks that I don't have that. I don't have the person to cuddle with everyday and see most days. I can't take care of/ be taken care of by the person that I love because they are in another city. I love my girlfriend and I am making this distance work because I know it will not be forever. Just miss the days the closeness that I am seeing expressed between my two friends right now. I know that I sound very depressive and I apologize to anyone actually reading this. I just had something on my mind that I needed to get out. I know it is cheesy, but when it comes to needing to vent or getting this out the saying from the movie Shrek, "Better out than in." is a very good one because holding in your problems doesn't solve anything, but getting them out can help you figure somethings out.

Josh Tree

4 comments:

  1. Just be happy for your friend. How's dead space 2 btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fifth post I see about dead space today haha :) Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was good didn't really scare me

    ReplyDelete