Thursday, January 20, 2011

This could be good...

So I talked to my friend Ashlyn last night. She's an ex of mine and we have had a very rough history. So anyway I was talking to her and I actually had a conversation with her. We didn't fight or get angry or yell we just talked about stuff. Now we have fought and made up and fought and made up and I hope for both are sakes that we are both mature enough to not do that anymore. I am hopeful. I am not going to lie I haven't said very many nice things about her lately and part of me is sad about that because I don't like being mean to anyone. Even people I really hate make me sad when I am mean to them. I am not gonna try and convince my friends that things are different with her because I don't even know yet. I just wanna be friends this time with her, and she knows that which makes me happy because we never really were friends before we dated and maybe this time we can actually be friends and see if we can be friends. I know my friends aren't gonna be happy but I can't help, but give out second chances and thirds and sometimes fourths, but I can honestly say that is the last chance I am giving a friendship between us. I hope that we can be friends and that she has changed because I would love to have a friend back. I just hope that my friends don't give me shit for this. I know I deserve it after everything that has happened between us, but I just wanna see actually see if I can just be friends with her.

Josh Tree

9 comments:

  1. Was expecting bel-air at the end. Everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpeg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck hope it works out for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys and lol yeah that would be something random I would do

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having been in that situation before, don't hook back up with her... even for one night. It never ends well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. always tough between ex's good luck on building your new friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...everyone walk the dinosaur

    ReplyDelete
  7. It always feel good to keep ties with someone ya care about.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope it works out for you. But if it doesn't, don't keep trying to force it. It sounds cliche but some things just aren't meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. good luck with everything, good sir!

    ReplyDelete